Okay so I share this article… Because I can.
Maybe I share it because Taco Bell agreed to make a swiming speedo for a high school swimmer.
Maybe I share it because I like quirky tweets about active extreme sports people or that I did not know that Canada [...]
Everyone seems to be affected by, talking about and dealing with the changes to the largest, life sharing, digital platform out there… I don’t even have to say the name, you know what it is. Not to mention… IT is in the title.
So yet another thing to be careful of is [...]
Raising a few eyebrows, Twitter has released a tool to record how much traffic is received from tweets/re-tweets to a website. This should help brands quantify the question…. Why run a twitter campaign? As quoted from the article there are three things that are being shared as the key factors;
“How much [...]
Like the rest of the world, I saw this, noticed it and thought we should be watching the digital weather and the approaching iCloud. Below are a few articles.
Wired on iCloud
Facebook is launching its new and improved Messages functionality including the option for Facebook users to have their own @facebook email address. (I got mine. Email me! email@example.com) Read the original announcement here and more official information here.
Basically, Facebook has made it possible to [...]
A recent research report from Forrester sums up what we’ve been saying for the last two years — that mobile augmented reality is very overhyped and not ready for prime time. We’ve blogged numerous times about issues and limitations of mobile AR — processing power, battery life, development fragmentation (iOS/Android) and so on. Though everybody [...]
Tags3d/cgi animation app apple ar augmented reality banners brand broadcast browser penetration communication coolness creative cute design dev display ads facebook fun hci html5 iCloud industry inspiration interaction ios ipad iphone links mobile movies Photography postproduction process quotes relationship robot social storage survey tools twitter video video production water
View By Author
- admin (2)
- Alan George (1)
- Ben Roth (6)
- Chuck Acker (8)
- Didier Charles (1)
- Dean Ross (5)
- Denis Jensen (4)
- Edward Cox (14)
- Jayme Thomas (43)
- Mark Rosal (71)
- Mark McDowell (3)
- Matt Wood (4)
- Peter Briggeman (15)
- Patrick Lynch (6)
- Rachel Bell (1)
- Rimma Tsirulnik (10)
- Samantha Wellbrock (2)
- Zac Nealy (12)
VG Twitter Feed
- VG is looking for a full time sales representative to work out of our office in New York City. The sales... http://t.co/6vZ4Gzox7w 08:09:24 PM May 21, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Check it out... play it tell us what you think! http://t.co/6Jwh1rNkGL http://t.co/rZvJtERx4K 10:32:12 PM May 03, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There are no words to describe how cool this is...... http://t.co/r2Sj4TmVE6 03:53:49 PM May 02, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There are not words to describe...... http://t.co/iXQDWixqu4 03:52:33 PM May 02, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- VG quote "Hey guys... If it possible that Atlanta buildings are a little different and start on 16 and only go... http://t.co/sj6ZBDW1iu 05:25:32 AM April 18, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite